Tue, Oct 13|
Kitchen Cabinet Strategy Forum
Join us for our first-ever Kitchen Cabinet Strategy Forum as we dig into the role of the American courts and the historical context and impact of racism.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2020, 6:00 PM
About the Event
Black women and the Black community have seen the ripple effect of the recent Breonna Taylor decision, dealt with the loss of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and entertained the possibility of a VP candidate who is a former prosecutor. We know the courts and the law is front and center in America and it's time to talk about it.
Shirley's Kitchen Cabinet is inviting you to a virtual conversation about the duty of Black leadership in law and government. Don't miss this conversation about our future.
Kitchen Cabinet Strategy Leaders Include:
- Judge Jon R. Gray: Partner-Shook, Hardy & Bacon and Former Circuit Judge
- Kim Gardner: Circuit Attorney for the City of St. Louis, Missouri
- Pamela Merritt: Activist -Co-Founder and Co-Director of Reproaction
- Kimberly Norwood: Author and Henry H. Oberschelp Professor of Law at Washington University School of Law
- Moderated by Ryana Parks-Shaw: Councilwoman, 5th District - City of Kansas City, MO